Respondus Lockdown Browser is not enabled by default in a Moodle course. The professor must add the Lockdown Browser block to each Moodle course in which they desire to use LDB.
- Go to the main page of your course in Moodle and make sure editing is turned on by clicking the Turn editing on button as in the screenshot below.
- Go to the course block section right side of the page. Scroll down to the Add a block section. Click the Respondus LockDown Browser block to add it to your course.
- Click on the Dashboard link in the newly added Respondus Lockdown Browser Block.
- You will see a list of all the quizzes that you have created in your Moodle course. Click on the icon next to the quiz and choose Modify Settings.
- Choose the radio button that says, Require Respondus LockDown Browser for this exam. Then click the Save and Close button.