FACULTY: We make courses “unavailable” to students by default so you can work on your course content privately until you are ready for your students to see it. That is why some of the courses in your “My Courses” section appear “grayed-out”. Here is how you make your courses available to students:
- Navigate to the course that you want students to have access to.
- On the left side of the screen click Course Administration and then Edit Settings under the Settings heading.
- In the general category select Show from the Visible dropdown menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes.
- Your course is now available to the students enrolled in it. When they log in to Moodle they will see your course in their list of “My Courses”.