Moodlerooms has provisions for overriding quiz settings such as the opening and closing times, or how long students will have to finish the quiz. This is to accommodate students with disabilities, school trips, or to simply give the student another attempt. It’s a fairly simple process that’s detailed below.
- From the course’s main page click on the quiz you wish to override.
- Click on “User overrides” in the settings box.
- Click the green “Add user override” box.
- Select the student that you wish to override the quiz settings for. You can enter text in the search box to narrow which students are displayed.
- Change the settings that you wish to override for this student. Note that anything you do not enter a value for will use the settings from the quiz settings page.
- Click “Save”