What is it?
Respondus 4.0 is a powerful tool for creating and managing exams that can be published directly to our Moodle learning management system or printed to paper. You can create exams from scratch, import questions from MS Word and other text formats, or gain access to thousands of Respondus-compatible publisher test banks – FREE to instructors who adopt a participating textbook. See this page for a full list of features.
- Windows Only: Respondus 4.0 is a stand-alone piece of software that must be installed on a Windows computer. There is no Mac OS or mobile version at this time. You must be on the OBU campus network in order to install the software, however you can use the software anywhere.
- Administrator Privileges: Your account that you use to login to your computer must be a “local administrator” account or you must have access to an account on your computer that has administrator privileges. If you are not sure about that or need help, please contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405.585.5200.
- Log in to Novell on your computer
- Go to the Common or H: drive
- Go to this folder in the H: drive — EdTech-SharedRespondus
- Copy the file Respondus4Campus to your computer
- Install the file by double-clicking it.
- Fill out the form below with your name and email address to receive the password information (we will email it to you within one day)
- Enter the password information when prompted by the installation process.