Students must create their own account in Turnitin.com in order to turn in papers in a class. Follow the instructions below or view the video tutorial at the bottom of this page.
Follow the instructions below to get started using Turnitin.com:
- Go to Turnitin.com and click on the Create Account link near the Sign In button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on the Student link.
- Fill out the form completely and click the I Agree button at the bottom.
- NOTE: The Class ID and Class Enrollment password are given to you by the instructor. Neither Turnitin.com nor the Helpdesk can give you this information.
- From the completed user profile creation page, click on Login to Turnitin.com.
Video Tutorial from Turnitin.com