Instructors must create classes and assignments before students can enroll and begin using Tii. Instructors create classes using the “add a class” tool on their instructor homepage. Follow the instructions below or view the video tutorial at the bottom of this page:
How to create a class
- Click on the add a class button on your homepage
- Enter a name and enrollment password for the class
- Use the date pull down menus to set the class end date
- Click submit to create the class
- Students will need the seven digit class id and enrollment password to enroll in a class. The class id will be listed to the left of the class name on the instructor’s homepage.
- Class enrollment passwords are case sensitive.
- For information on assignment creation, please view the section on creating assignments.