This training session is for intermediate Moodlers who know how to navigate Moodle and add basic content. Moodle is our campus learning management system (LMS).
In this session you will follow along with the instructor from one of your existing Moodle courses and create different types of online assessment activities including the following:
- Forums – graded and rated
- Assignments – detailed examples of all 4 types
- Quizzes & Exams – question types, how to import existing questions, import formats
- Overrides for quizzes & assignments (i.e., giving a particular student more time or another chance at an assessment activity)
- Item analysis and other statistics for quiz questions
- Newer Features: Group Assignments, Blind Marking, and Offline Marking